Thursday, February 26, 2009

The rest of January!

1/17- Kassel's big beautiful smile


1/17- My friend/ step sisters' bridal shower along with out other old friend. We've been friends since we were about 5 years old! Crazy huh?

1/18- Layout about Kaitlyns Thanksgiving feast at school

1/19- layout of Kaitlyn climbing the Rock Wall at the pumpkin patch

1/22- Off to a good start, my breakfast for the road trip up north to the retreat

1/23- View from our beach retreat
1/24- heading home from the retreat (yes I take pictures while driving!)
1/25- Simple but very lovely...
1/25- Me and Klo, she's the queen of the Pazzle and has helped me out so much with my machine, I was excited to finally meet her in person at CHA!
1/27- My old friend Reilee that I ran into at CHA
1/28- Kassel's monkey toes picking things up! Gotta love it! Ken always makes fun of me when I pick things up with my toes!

1/29- A few make and takes from CHA

1/31- Who let this dirty feet monster in my house?!?!? Gotta love boys!


No comments:

Post a Comment